Wednesday 24 September 2014

dis is my or actually sdn. bhd critical report ok. ;) do look

HERE WE GO DIS IS MAA CRITICAL REPORT OKEYH DEAR FOLOWER . POST GAMBAQ SHIKETTT HAHAHA -->

Today, I had completed my third assignment which is forum for English communication subject (GEC 1033) that was examined by Puan Fadzlon bt Mohd Thani. From the forum I had done, there was a lot of skill I had being learned. First of all, Madam Fadzlon which is our English teacher was distributed four different topic of forum for five groups. So, only one group must take the same issue which is environmental friendly. For my group, we had decided to choose Marriage Is Not Advisable for College Student as our topic for forum as all of we think that it was the easier issue from the others.

On the next day, we were discuss and divided a different role to each person. I had being pointed to become a first panel as a married student from University Sains Malaya which was  given honored as a top student while Hazirah as a second panel, Puteri as a third panel and Asyikin as our moderator. I was shocked for a while because I did not have any experience as a married couple. It seems difficult for us to find the main points but we consider it as a challenge to complete it.  So I started to search any material and information as much as I can on internet.

After all of us had complete searched the main points and notes, we read it first and started to drafting our script. Before that, we need to prepare a graphic organizer based on our points. We try to memorize the script even though it was quite hard but we need to get the best out of result for our forum. After complete the memorizing session, all of we gathered to do a rehearsal before present it in front of the class. It was a bit problem because the timing does not suit well with our short forum but we decided to extend it on the real forum. We give out the best for our forum and act as a real panelist.
                                 



No comments:

Post a Comment